1. I’ve been thinking about cutting my hair to my shoulders and dying it blonde. Maybe if I don’t look like the girl who fell in love with you I won’t feel like her either.
2. Why don’t you miss me?
3. You’re like the stars. You’re so pretty but I catch on fire every time I get too close.
4. My mother thinks you’re a black hole.
5. I don’t want to love you anymore. You’re like a bad taste that won’t wash out of my mouth no matter how many shots I take.
6. I keep replaying your voicemail. How did you manage to make it so your words sting no matter how many times I hear them?
7. I thought scars were supposed to fade.
8. You’re like a disease. You’re spreading throughout my body. You’re in my head and the spaces between my ribs. You’re underneath my fingertips. You’re in my lungs and you’re in my throat. and god you’re in my heart. I wish you would get out. I can’t breathe without feeling you. I can’t get away from you. You left but you’re still here you’re still everywhere."